Honda HRU216M3 Lawnmower
All the benefits of Honda’s superior engine technology at a very affordable price, the New Buffalo Classic is ideal for the discerning domestic user or serious commercial operator.
The self propelled HRU216M3 Honda Buffalo is the first Honda Lawnmower to be manufactured in Australia that incorporates the new Honda Rotostop Blade Brake technology known as Blade Brake Clutch (BBC).
This feature enables the blade rotation to stop within 3 seconds of releasing the handle while the engine continues to run.
Other improved features of this model include: improved wheels, handle folding, handle grip, grass bag, mulching plug and a discharge guard. There is also a newly designed front bar to protect the front of the cutter deck that is sturdy enough to be used as a lifting point and tie down point.
These new features go hand-in-hand with componentry proven in the previous Classic model such as the self propelled three-speed gearbox, a 21″ aluminium deck and a powerful, easy-starting advanced four-stroke OHV GXV160 engine.
- Powerful long-lasting 4-stroke GXV160 OHV engine features a durable cast-iron bore
- Self-propelled 3-speed gearbox and huge 21” cut rustproof aluminium deck
- Built with new Honda Rotostop Blade Brake Technology known as Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) for added safety
- Starts first time, every time with Honda’s famous one pull easy start system
|Product Name||HRU216 Buffalo pro|
|Engine||OHV with cast iron sleeve|
|Filtration System||Double element air-cleaner with snorkel system|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (litres)||1.5|
|Rear Discharge Capability||Yes|
|Cutting Width||21” (533 mm)|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||1 Lever|
|Cutting Height Range||11 Stages; 16 – 76 mm|
|Wheel Diameter||200 (mm)|
|Grass Catcher||Dacron Bag with nylon polymide and HDPE base|
|Catcher Capacity (litres)||70|
|Operator Presence Control (OPC)||BBC Blade Brake Clutch System|
- New folding handle features an improved locking and pivoting system for ease of transportation and increased durability and rigidity
- Newly designed front bar will protect the front of the cutter deck and is sturdy enough to be used as a lifting and tie down point
- Handle grip now features a 25mm diameter tube for improved comfort and durability
- Easy to install mulching plug makes mulching a breeze
- Discharge guard enables direct rear discharging without the need for attachments and cuts down work time by removing the need to empty the grass bag